Copyright in the context of school settings is a topic that is complete of nuances that can make it perplexing for quite a few lecturers and students. For instance, some people today feel that making use of a picture, textual content, video clip, or audio in a college automatically would make it a Truthful Use. It does not (at least in the United States).
Misunderstandings about things like Fair Use are rather typical. That’s why I’m normally satisfied to response inquiries about copyright as it pertains to faculty options and present sources to help instructors better understand and train copyright classes to pupils. To that stop, here are some methods that you can use and share with your colleagues and pupils to support them better comprehend copyright, Creative Commons, and Truthful Use.
- Webinar Recording – Copyright & Inventive Commons for K-12
- Classes from the $9.2 million copyright judgment in opposition to Houston ISD
- Crash Training course Mental House
- Measuring Truthful Use: The 4 Elements
- 7 Absolutely free Resources for Serving to Pupils Cite Their Function
- Copyright & Creative imagination – Lesson Programs for Elementary College
- Typical Feeling Training – Copyright Lesson Strategies for Middle University
- The Debate About Downloading New music – Lesson Strategy for Superior Faculty
- C-Span Classroom – The Position of Congress in New music Licensing
- US Copyright Business office statements on Reasonable Use
- Stanford University Libraries’ Copyright and Good Use Charts
- Kathy Schrock’s Respect for Mental Home
- How Not to Cite an Picture
July and August Webinars!
Sign-up for a person or all 7 of them right in this article.
- How to Create and Promote Your Have Digital Products
- Movie Assignments for Almost Every single Classroom
- Classroom Podcasting 101
- Do it yourself App Creation for the Rest of Us
- Lookup Methods Learners Require to Know
- To Geography & Further than With Google Earth & Maps
- Get Structured With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Preserve
Reduce Your Business Travel Cost to Zero With Video Conferencing Solutions
Best Strategies for Saving on Flights and Hotels
Contents of Education