Who we are
College Target is an on the net publication from Magna Publications. Due to the fact 1972, the better education local community has turned to Magna for its timely, higher-high-quality products and solutions and products and services. The organization is based mostly in Madison, Wis. For much more information and facts, stop by www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
Faculty Concentrate functions impressive procedures, ideal procedures, and contemporary perspectives for building a improved learning setting. Brief and to the point, our emphasis is on the practical, fairly than the theoretical. Indeed, we’re fascinated in why a method operates, but we’re even additional interested in how it performs and how other individuals can adapt and carry out your techniques in their classes.
What we’re seeking for
You should send out us your finest techniques pertaining to training course structure, energetic discovering, course participation, assignments and pursuits, on line teaching, variety and inclusion, grading and feedback, teaching with technological know-how, and other matters of curiosity to today’s college faculty. Submissions should be close to 900 to 1,300 text in duration, not counting references.
- Submissions should consist of no more than 25% theoretical facts the relaxation should really be practical guidance for teachers to use.
- Because of to the character of on line newsletters, authors are inspired to adopt a additional useful and informal tone than is envisioned in educational journals.
- Content articles ought to not have been registered for copyright or printed elsewhere (possibly on paper or electronically) prior to publication listed here.
- When citing resources, please use intext citations and a reference listing (Chicago Fashion, desired). No footnotes or numbered endnotes need to be employed.
- The assessment procedure can take 5-6 months. You should be patient.
When you have prepared your short article, you should deliver it as a Term doc to our editorial team: [email protected]
Be sure to consist of a short bio (not your full CV) with your submission.
We appear ahead to obtaining your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!