ATLANTA–(Business WIRE)–Greenwood, the digital banking system for Black and Latino folks and organization proprietors, these days introduced the launch of Greenwood Studio. Greenwood Studio will deliver important individual finance written content specific at the Black and Latino local community in an academic and entertaining way. Subjects incorporate personal savings, investing, credit score setting up, entrepreneurship, and prosperity administration.
The first lineup of information contains the following:
Greenwood X Get paid Your Leisure
- Greenwood has partnered with The Black Result Podcast Network’s Make Your Leisure to offer the Greenwood local community with reliable discussions about small business and finance that aim on developing prosperity and supporting wealth recirculation in our communities. Hosted by economic advisor Rashad Bilal and educator Troy Millings, Receive Your Leisure is a major podcast and system combining money literacy with the worlds of pop tradition, sporting activities, and amusement by checking out entrepreneurs’ backstories, deconstructing enterprise versions, and examining money news and tendencies. Greenwood will be Receive Your Leisure’s unique fintech associate collaborating and co-creating new programming aimed at Black and Latino audiences.
- Hosted by Tanya Sam, Money Moves, introduced by Greenwood, is a new every day podcast in partnership with iHeartMedia that will be out there on iHeartRadio and all key streaming platforms. The display will market economical literacy and empower the subsequent generation of minority business people, inviting guest professionals and celebrities which includes Pinky Cole, Kim Blackwell, and Shellye Archambeau to go over their entrepreneurial endeavors, results tales, and classes uncovered though furnishing trustworthy guidance and insider details about business enterprise and finance.
Talk to Me Just about anything About Revenue
- Hosted by fiscal arranging expert Sahirenys Pierce, the series explores thoughts about personal finance right from our Greenwood group. The display will air weekly furnishing financial guidelines and techniques on how to regulate working day-to-day finances, take care of credit and personal debt, and expand your nest egg.
The Untold Tales of Black Wall Road
- This documentary provides the untold tales, past and present, of Black Wall Street in the Greenwood District of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Through interviews with Tulsa inhabitants, historians, and community leaders, we will examine real-everyday living accounts of the survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, just take tours of historic Greenwood locales, and explore the course of action of uncovering and reclaiming historic house.
- Inspired by the original Environmentally friendly Ebook, which presented a guidebook of protected accommodations, dining establishments, and company stations for African American tourists throughout the period of Jim Crow regulation, Greenwood is developing an online listing of Black and Latino companies in The usa to assistance generate the recirculation of dollars in our communities. Greenwood is sourcing modest Black and Latino-owned organizations throughout a selection of industries for inclusion in the impending GreenBook, which will act as an ever-expanding resource inviting shoppers to set their cash back into the group by supporting neighborhood Black and Latino-owned organizations. If you’d like to nominate your small business to be included, remember to stop by www.bankgreenwood.com/material.
“We fully grasp the Black and Latino communities encounter a extreme understanding gap concerning money literacy and wealth. Greenwood Written content Studio provides us the chance to handle this by making written content especially focusing on the requires of our group,” said Ryan Glover, Chairman and Co-Founder of Greenwood. “As a Black-led digital banking system, we see part of our accountability is to offer you our group the understanding they want to construct generational wealth and arrive at money wellbeing.”
“Earn Your Leisure is very pleased to commence doing work with Greenwood as our unique fintech lover,” claimed Rashad Bilal of Gain Your Leisure. “We consider that Greenwood is the suitable system to convey the highest top quality banking expert services to our group and we glance forward to amplifying this shared determination with Greenwood via this partnership and long run collaborative material.”
“We are very enthusiastic to spouse with Greenwood to carry ‘Money Moves’ to the iHeartPodcast Network,” mentioned Will Pearson, Main Running Officer of the iHeartPodcast Community. “Providing much more access to considerate Black and Latinx-centered discussions close to funds and organization is essential in supporting to empower the next technology of business owners.”
To learn additional about Greenwood Content Studio, entry the articles readily available now and in the potential, visit www.bankgreenwood.com/articles.
Make Your Leisure is dispersed by The Black Result Podcast Community. Cash Moves will be distributed by the iHeartPodcast Community.
Greenwood is a digital banking solutions platform for Black and Latino individuals and organizations. Greenwood is partnering with FDIC-insured banks to give buyers the skill to invest and preserve securely by way of use of most effective-in-class banking services and innovative techniques to assist Black and Latinx will cause and organizations. Sophisticated account options include Apple, Samsung, and Android Pay back, digital debit playing cards, peer-to-peer transfers, mobile examine deposits, and the most significant surcharge payment-totally free ATM community in the Usa. Legitimate to its mission, Greenwood will enable prospects the means to spherical up their expend to the nearest greenback and donate the change to vital charity companions these types of as The King Centre for Social Justice, NAACP, and UNCF between some others. In addition, Greenwood ideas to companion with and reinforce traditionally Black banking companies by supplying entry to deposits and lending desire. Greenwood was established by Civil Legal rights leader Andrew J. Youthful rapper and activist Michael “Killer Mike” Render and Ryan Glover, founder of the Bounce Tv Network. The Greenwood District of Tulsa, Oklahoma, which integrated the “Black Wall Street” of the early 20th Century, is an enduring image of the financial possible of group solidarity and empowerment.
Christian Business Opportunities – 2 Cautions to Look Out For
Business Ethics In America
Choosing Wealthy Clients For Your Cleaning Business